"80% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that offers personalized experiences." (Epsilon)
Would you use the same format for a listicle as you would an FAQ? How about a direct response email as you would a weekly newsletter? What about a search ad versus some landing page copy? The answer? Definitely not. And so, why would you use the same customer profile for each message?
As marketers, we’ve evolved to understand that content optimization is not enough. RAD AI personalization and segmentation helps marketing teams create Content Profiles for segmented messaging.
What is a Content Profile?
A Content Profile enables marketers to segment, personalize and apply data-driven insights to their content, to ultimately drive higher performance.
Our proprietary machine learning (ML), predicts how your content (blog post, email, product description, etc.) will perform before the copy is written and published. As you create or write your copy - you can apply AI-informed insights to the content to ensure optimal engagement.
Step 1 - Use RAD AI to target, write, and tailor messaging to each content profile
Step 2 - Before launch, benchmark performance and measure the incremental lift of the AI-informed content
Step 3 - (if applicable) Your RAD AI success team will help you create your reporting environment
Step 4 - Publish the AI-informed content
Why Do Content Profiles Matter?
Content profiles enable smart, performance minded marketers to create messaging that is tailored to the customer. As with most marketing strategies, variations of segmentation and strategy are vast. Here is how the most senior marketers use RAD AI customer profiles and segmentation.
- Segmented landing pages with AI-informed copy
- Segmented landing pages with AI-informed influencer content
- AI-informed messaging tailored to customer profiles for blogs, emails and paid social
- AI-informed messaging that connects experiences across each stage of the buyer's journey
Leveraging RAD AI content profiles reveals the language that resonates with your audience and drives more engagement. Content Profiles can be applied to all types of text based content.
How to Create a Custom Content Profile:
Create a Custom Profile in 2 minutes or less
- Title or Subject Line Engagement
- Select the engagement KPI to optimize the title or subject line of your content
- Body Engagement
- Select the engagement KPI to optimize the body of your content
- Content Source(s) and Timeline
- Select the source of your content and the period of publishing dates
- Relevant Content Pieces
- Select the pieces of content to be included in the profile
- Title of Profile
- Name your profile (ex: Product Update - Blog Posts)
- Creating the Profile
- Start leveraging relevant data to drive more engagement
Available with all of our current integrations, including:
- Google Ads
Publish content that beats performance metrics and gives stakeholders bragging rights.
See RAD AI in action - Book a Demo!